Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Cooking Session

"Who says I dont know how to cook?"


Vege with fish cake+ minced beef
Too much minced beef.

Green Tea Noodle
Too dry


Ginger Chicken
Could taste better,something is missing...


Fried Rice by Shrek
To much of minced beef

I am not really good in chinese dishes. Will cook again once I have the time =P
There is always first time, it will better next time.

Next time, I will go for my favourite pasta with my secret recipe.

********************************************************************************
Even Shrek knows how to cook too, lets see =)


Minced pork with salted fish + ginger.
Failed case!! dont ever purchase salted fish from hypermarkets.


SOup. Ingredients :Vege,Eggs, Ginger & Anchoives
Is more like a Ginger Soup.


Vege.
Can be better =P

Nice attempt from both of us.
Looking forward for our next cooking session.

2 comments:

Ray said...

wooo looks not bad eh =) more chilli more yummy =D

-MoY- said...

I said u dunno how to cook before..mayb i shd take back my words..i hope i could try ur cooking soon..hehe..